- Full Time
- Brisbane CBD
William Buck is a reputable mid-tier Chartered Accountancy practice with offices located throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our Brisbane CBD office is currently seeking the right person to be a part of our Audit team.
The Audit team is a diverse and dynamic business unit which works closely with medium to large clients. We have had a position open up for a Senior Auditor with three to four years experience, available for immediate commencement.
Reporting to the Directors and Principal you will gain valuable experience working on a variety of different clients across a number of industries.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the completion of Audit and Assurance engagements for the firm’s clients at the direction of the Managers and Directors of the firm
- Completion of Trust Account Audits
- Completion of Outgoings Audits
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
Skills, Experience and Requirements
The successful candidate will require:
- Completed CA Degree
- A professional outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- A team focused attitude with a confident and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
As our newest team member William Buck offers you:
- Excellent training and resources
- A genuine work-life balance
- An opportunity to progress your career with a stable and supportive firm
- A competitive salary
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a covering letter and your resume.
How to apply
To apply forward your application to Valeriya Lomas
Your application will remain confidential.