“Understanding what’s going on behind the numbers is important in ensuring reliable information is being used for decision making”
Principal, Audit and Assurance
Muhammad’s areas of expertise include audit, financial reporting and internal control, where he believes “understanding what’s going on behind the numbers is important in ensuring reliable information is being used for decision making” by his clients.
Muhammad has worked with a diverse range of businesses of varying sizes across many sectors. With professional experience in Australia, Canada and New Zealand he offers his clients a unique perspective.
As well as extensive external audit and financial reporting experience, Muhammad has a strong understanding of IT governance and overall security. Together with his experience, and skillset covering multiple disciplines, Muhammad is able to analyse client problems from multiple lenses when providing solutions.
- External and internal audit
- Financial reporting
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Assurance and risk management advice
- Controls assessment
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Registered Company Auditor
- Small to medium enterprises
- Listed companies
- Government and public sector