“My purpose is to give my clients the Financial Partnering they need to succeed.”
Director, Business Advisory
Simon believes everyone should strive to be the best they can be, in whatever field they choose. In business, it is his ambition to enable people to achieve whatever goals they set.
Simon has over 30 years’ experience as a Chartered Accountant, starting his career in large and mid-tier firms, before making the switch to commerce. He spent several years overseas working for large multi-national companies, predominantly in the entertainment industry and specialising in profitability analysis of both entity & product.
His passion for accounting brought him back to the profession and to Australia where his experience working across a broad range of industries allowed him to provide innovative solutions for his clients.
His ability to adapt his thinking and strategy to the circumstances that prevail, and then communicate the findings to his clients in an appropriate manner is a major strength.
Simon’s style of accounting is to maximise the profitability and wealth of his clients whilst minimising their tax liability. Simon says “by providing a personal service to my clients, and acting as their business partner in all matters financial, we can achieve great things together”
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Strategic business planning and implementation
- Guiding businesses through growth phase
- Taxation compliance & strategy
- Business structures
- Succession Planning
- Wealth Maximisation
- Bachelor of Arts, Industrial Relation & Psychology
- Bachelor of Economics, Economics & Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certified Financial Planner
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Company & SMSF Auditor
- Building, Construction & Development
- Family businesses & High net-worth individuals
- AFSL audit & advice
- Professional Services
- Small to medium size enterprises
- Directorial services
- Travel Agencies