“I’m a very passionate and high energy person who values creativity, independence, excellence and integrity.”
Consultant, Business Advisory
An amazing problem solver, Luciana guides her clients through the maze of tax legislation, superannuation and business operations with ease.
Whether it be leveraging your wealth or driving your business to greater heights, Luciana is both your steady hand and sharp edge.
A former Partner at Tregloans Chartered Accountants, Luciana joined William Buck in 2019 with a reputation for delivering a consistent level of excellence. For clients, that may involve assisting with business performance, cash flow solutions, exit strategies, and personal wealth generation and protection.
Luciana holds a Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Accountancy and a Diploma with Order of Merit with the Australian Institute of Company Directors. She is a Chartered Accountant, a Chartered Tax Advisor and a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Management accounting, budgeting, cash flow analysis
- Asset protection
- Strategic business planning
- Superannuation compliance
- Business performance improvement
- Business restructuring & estate succession planning
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ
- Fellow of the Tax Institute
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Diploma
- Health services
- Private and family owned organisations
- Not for Profits
- High net worth individuals