“It’s about being on the journey with my clients and putting their interests first.”
Director, Business Advisory & Corporate Finance
Helping his clients achieve their business objectives business is what Asif finds most satisfying about his role. “It’s all about ensuring my clients achieve their personal goal”.
Asif’s natural warmth allows him to form a close rapport with his clients. Asif’s expertise lies in assisting SMEs on compliance matters and providing consulting services with respect to their business affairs. He knows that for his clients to make informed decisions, they need transparency and a clear understanding of the issues at hand.
As a Director at William Buck with over 15 years’ experience, Asif provides his expertise in accounting, tax advice, financial and tax compliance, corporate finance, structuring advice, exit planning, and management reporting.
Asif prides himself on achieving the best outcome for his client. Asif, by nature, loves to explore business opportunities, which complements his outdoor adventures exploring the countryside with his family and 4WD.
- Due diligence for buying and selling businesses
- Health industry valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Business structuring and asset protection
- Budgeting, cash flows and forecasting
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Industries & Specialisations
- Small to medium-sized businesses
- Individuals and family groups
- Medical and dental
- Property and construction
- Medical and practice valuations
- Vendor assistance in sales and acquisitions, information memorandums
- Child care