“Organisational growth from good governance is the value of internal audit.”
Director, Audit & Assurance
Duy Vo has more than 20 years practical experience in assurance and regulatory consultant and was previously an Account Director at a Big Four audit firm.
Duy provides internal audit, risk management services and regulatory consulting to a wide variety of clients encompassing state and local government entities. Duy’s practical approach to audit enables him to provide clients with value added recommendations tailored to individual circumstances recognising their organisational challenges and resource constraints.
Duy is passionate about assisting clients drive innovation and leverage best practice financial management and corporate governance as a catalyst for change to ensure long term sustainability.
Duy is experienced in conducting audits involving probity efficient and effectiveness of operational processes and special purpose audits relating to suspected fraudulent practices, waste, abuse, and mismanagement of resources.
As a risk specialist, he has extensive experience in assessing key systems, controls, and processes that organisations have in place to manage or mitigate the risks of failing to meet strategic objectives and/or reputational damage. In addition, he works closely with clients to identify new and emerging risks and make suggestions to improve the efficiency of their operations and business processes.
- Outsourced/Co-sourced internal audit
- Implementation/review of risk management frameworks
- Probity audit and advisory services
- Regulatory consulting and compliance audit
- Assessment of governance structure and internal audit function
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Fellow Certified Practising Accountant (FCPA)
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors Australia
- State and Local Government
- ASX Listed Companies
- Medium to large enterprises