“Exceeding client expectations is my top priority”
Director , Business Advisory
Among her clients and business partners Julie has a reputation for quality work and reliability, developed through her strong organisational skills and emphasis on meeting client needs.
As an avid cyclist, Julie is goal orientated and driven by results; attributes that are carried over to her professional career. “My aim is to always exceed client expectations and deliver on promises” says Julie. “It’s important to me to be known as a person who does what they say they’re going to do”.
As a Director in the Business Advisory division, Julie assists clients with their accounting, tax, superannuation and business advisory requirements.
Having gained a wealth of knowledge and experience working for accounting firms in Brisbane, Sydney and New Zealand, Julie provides meaningful advice on general tax and strategic business planning including; establishment, structuring, asset protection and growth strategies.
Julie has specialised knowledge in relation to the Medical and Dental industries, covering all areas of general and specialist practices, assisting them with their accounting, tax and business advisory requirements.
- Structuring of transactions
- Advising clients on tax, superannuation and strategic business planning
- Property investment and development
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accy/Fin) CA
- Postgraduate Diploma in Revenue Law
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Health Industry - Medical Practitioners, Dental Practitioners