Challenging economic conditions, a competitive business culture and rapidly changing regulatory requirements have changed the role of the internal auditor. Today, the internal audit function should offer more than regulatory compliance; it should assist in achieving efficiency and excellence in business performance.
At William Buck, our internal audit offering embodies this premise. Our approach is not just about performing compliance reviews. By embracing a systematic, disciplined methodology, we provide a valuable tool which assists management and the Board in achieving overall objectives as well as strengthening internal controls and governance.
Our service is outcome orientated and tailored to the needs of your business. Our team is consultative in nature ensuring that they fully understand your business; its culture, systems, strategies and goals. In doing so we are able to accurately assess, prioritise and mitigate the unique issues and risks associated with your business.
We offer objective independent insights and analysis backed up with practical recommendations for immediate improvements in your operations, efficiency, risk management accounting practices and financial position.
Our team is committed to delivering audit solutions and technical advice on time and on budget.
By working with William Buck you can be assured of an audit that:
- Is tailored to your business needs & industry
- Is technically accurate
- Combines proven methodologies, knowledge and skills to deliver an efficient audit
- Uses stringent quality assurance procedures
- Delivers proactive recommendations to improve your business
- Identifies risks early to avoid last minute surprises
- Delivers rapid turn-around on technical advice and positions on accounting issues
How we can help
- The development of new and robust internal audit functions and strategic audit plans
- Fully outsourced or co-sourced audit arrangements
- Assessment and training of internal auditstaff
- Quality assurance reviews
- Corporate governance consulting
- Implementation of control self-assessment
- Risk management consulting