Our cornerstone for giving and creating positive change
We have launched our William Buck Foundation to enhance the coordination of our community and volunteer initiatives, our pro bono work and our work with charities and organisations.
Since our inception, William Buck has promoted a culture where employees are encouraged to make a positive difference in the community by giving back through volunteering, donations, fundraising and sponsorship.
This has always been important to our people and through our Foundation we can now increase our activities and make a stronger difference.
The William Buck Foundation aligns with our purpose to make a positive impact in the lives of our people, clients and communities. Further, it reflects our CARE values of Collaborative, Aspiring, Relationship-driven and Enterprising.
volunteered across Australia in 2022
supported across Australia in 2022
Creating an impact
Teams of William Buck people from across Australia have taken part in fun, rewarding and often challenging initiatives throughout 2022. These are just some of the ways we’ve created an impact:
- Undertook a significant amount of pro-bono work for a variety of community organisations.
- Partnered with Sydney Zoo’s Glow Festival to give over 2,000 kids and their families from Ronald McDonald House a night to remember.
- Spent over 3,000 hours volunteering for various community organisations across Australia and the Philippines.
- Raised integral funds for over 40 organisations across Australia, including the Black Dog Institute, Phelan McDermid Syndrome, The Cancer Council and more.
- Over 88 staff and clients participated in the 2022 Run 4 the Kids to raise money for the Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital.
The ACNC Registered Charity Tick aims to give reassurance to the public that the charity is transparent and accountable and listed on the ACNC Charity Register. You can view details of our charity, the William Buck Foundation, on the register here.