Pivotal to their organisation’s success and increasingly expected to steward change, the role of the CFO continues to evolve from one focused on compliance to that of the CEO’s strategic partner.
Unfortunately, rapid evolution of the CFO mandate has left resources within the finance function of many organisations stretched to capacity. William Buck recognises this critical need for support and has developed a full range of specialist services covering all CFO and finance function competencies.
Our expert advisors have diverse skillsets and our 360-degree support model means we can tailor a team unique to your needs. As your partner and sounding board, William Buck will champion your success and challenge your thinking, driven by a desire to achieve what matters most to you.
How we can assist
- Specialist tax advice on issues including business structuring, mergers and acquisitions, and international expansion
- Complex tax compliance, tax governance and tax dispute support
- Research and Development Tax Incentive
- Internal, external and acquittal audit services
- Preparation of an investigating accountant’s report for inclusion in IPO prospectus
- Assisting companies with preparing accounts and financial disclosures for inclusion in their IPO prospectus
- Establishment of appropriate and effective finance function for new entities
- Efficiency review and diagnosis of finance function and implementation of improvements
- IFRS Convergence
- Implementation of new accounting standards
- Purchase Price Accounting, Acquisition Accounting and Hedge Accounting services
- Preparation and/or review of SEC Reports
- Implementation of strategic management reporting
- Scenario modelling
- Development of financial models and associated reporting against those models including analysis of key variances
- Establishment, implementation of and subsequent measurement of KPIs
Related CFO Insights
Get our latest CFO insights and analysis delivered straight to your inbox.
Our bi-monthly newsletter covers everything you need to know to keep you informed and up to date.