We are looking to continue the growth of our Audit & Assurance Services division in Perth. Currently we have a requirement for an Internal Audit Senior with significant experience and a track record in performing relevant audits in line with the International Standards for the Professional Practise of Internal Auditing; and The Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Inc. (I.S.A.C.A) (Standards). In order to be successful for this role you must have a diploma or degree in Internal Auditing / IT or equivalent (preferably should be working towards CISA / CIA or other relevant qualification), or relevant experience.
The knowledge, skills and competencies that are essential to perform the job include:
- The ability to perform financial / operational auditing that encompasses the review and evaluation of all aspects (or any portion) of automated information processing systems, including related non-auto-automated processes, and the interfaces between them.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Standards and proven ability and practical work experience in internal auditing.
- The ability to evaluate and interpret complex information and information systems.
- The ability to produce written and verbal communication (English) that’s clear, fluent, concise and readily understood by the intended recipients.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- The ability to work independently, in a team and also act as a team leader and to work to and meet deadlines.
- The ability to anticipate, identify and analyse issues and develop effective solutions and enhancements, and resolve issues, in an innovative and proactive manner.
- The ability to stay objective without allowing manipulation by others.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications and other relevant applications.
- Local experience.
Other criteria that will be essential to carry out the job effectively include:
- Must be in possession of a valid drivers licence
- Will need to sometimes work outside of normal working hours
If you wish to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please forward your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will remain confidential and the successful applicant will have Australian permanent residency.