“Don’t be so focused on the end goal that you forget to enjoy the journey.”
Director, Wealth Advisory
Growing up in a family business, Aaron learnt early in life the importance of hard work, commitment and building strong relationships. These values underpin Aaron’s approach to client work, taking the time to understand his clients’ needs before providing them with meaningful advice, support and guidance.
Highly empathetic and a good listener, Aaron is able to relate to people no matter what their circumstances or stage of life. He believes that having a plan is essential in securing financial independence and freedom, but recognises that you also have to be ‘flexible and adaptable’ to enjoy the unpredictable journey of life.
Aaron has more than 15 years’ experience in the finance industry and specialises in debt reduction, tax minimisation, superannuation strategies, personal risk insurance and investment advice. He was appointed a Director in July 2021.
Aaron is a key member of the firm’s Investment Committee, providing insight and views on asset allocation and investment decisions that is applied to William Buck’ client’s funds. Aaron also chairs the Wealth Advisory Innovation Committee improving processes that result in delivering more efficient advice documentation and understanding fintech solutions.
For Aaron, helping clients achieve a secure financial future is what makes the job so rewarding.
Aaron is authorised to provide advice on all areas covered by the AFSL.
William Buck Wealth Advisors (SA) Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence 230637
- Wealth creation and accumulation strategies
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Intergenerational wealth management
- Bespoke portfolio construction and management
- Masters of Applied Finance
- Bachelor of Business (Applied Finance)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Association of Financial Advisers member
- High net worth individuals and family groups
- Not for profit and corporate investment solutions
- Self funded retirees