“I have learnt to look at challenges and adversity as valuable teaching moments”
Principal, Business Advisory
One of the new generation of accountants at William Buck, Alice has experienced a rapid rise into management based on her strong work ethic, excellent communication, honesty, integrity and focus on giving clients the very best service.
A key strength is Alice’s ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and she is always willing to go above and beyond what’s required to achieve successful outcomes. She also enjoys working together with her colleagues, and understands that more can be achieved as part of a team than by acting alone.
Commencing with William Buck as a graduate accountant in 2007, Alice has worked her way into management quickly, promoted to a Manager in the Business Advisory Division in July 2013. She specialises in providing taxation and business advisory services to clients, including tax advice and planning and compliance.
A career highlight for Alice was winning William Buck’s 2012 Employee of the Year Award, recognition of her outstanding service to clients, skill, knowledge and significant potential.
Alice gets the most satisfaction from helping clients through challenging situations and seeing them succeed.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Management accounting, budgeting, cash flow analysis
- Payroll and employment taxes — Business restructuring and succession planning
- Refinancing/bank negotiation documentation
- Proficient in the use of MYOB, Reckon, QuickBooks and NetSuite
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Banking and International Finance
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professionals and practices
- High net worth individuals