“Creating strong relationships allows us to achieve great business results”
Director, Business Advisory
Cameron works on the principle that just because something was done a certain way doesn’t mean it can’t be improved and done differently. “If you keep doing the same things you will get the same results. You need to change your actions if you want a different outcome”.
Priding himself on building strong relationships, Cameron believes that continuous improvement and growth are the keys to a successful business “there’s more to life than debits and credits including helping people improve their lives through their business and personal finances” Cameron has over 20 years’ experience in general accounting and tax advisory services. He works with a broad range of private businesses, individuals, start-ups, family groups and subsidiaries of multinationals.
Clients seek his expertise in accounting, tax advice, financial and tax compliance, audit, SMSF, structuring advice, cloud accounting support, succession and estate planning, management reporting and virtual CFO services.
Cameron says continuous improvement and growth are the keys to a successful business. Using technology is at the heart of the advice he provides and is crucial to improving business outcomes.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Strategic business planning and implementation
- Guiding businesses through growth phase
- Taxation compliance
- Master of Commerce, Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Company Auditor
- Family businesses & High net-worth individuals
- Building, Construction & Development
- Technology & online start ups
- Professional Services
- Wholesale & Distributors