Be Informed is William Buck’s regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“Connecting with people is what it’s all about. This means being open, trustworthy, and genuinely curious”.
Principal, Wealth Advisory
Meet Dan Creagan, the wealth advisor with a keen eye for precision. Dan likes to get involved in everything; he appreciates that when it comes to his clients’ finances every aspect is important. With a proven track record, this attention to detail is what helps Dan get results.
Dan assists retirees, business owners and high-net-worth individuals. His primary role is providing tailored advice to help clients create and safeguard their wealth. With over 10 years of experience in portfolio and investment strategies, retirement planning and risk management, his varied skill set is highly sought after.
Dan’s all about building trust through hard work and being genuine, not just saying what the client wants to hear. He’ll always give the good and the bad – that’s what he’s paid for!
As a team player and lover of all sports, Dan believes everyone plays an essential part in achieving the team’s goals. He gets immense satisfaction helping his team grow by recognising and harnessing their strengths. With a strong focus on education, he’s learnt firsthand that finding the right solution is not always easy but curiosity and continuous training are essential to delivering positive outcomes.
Dan’s infectious optimism sees him bring fun to all his relationships whether that’s with colleagues, his family, or his miniature dachshund Millie.
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Wealth accumulation
- Debt management
- Investment advice and portfolio management
- Risk management and asset protection
- Estate planning
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Economics (Finance & Econometrics)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master of Applied Finance (Financial Planning)
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Certified Financial Planner
- Member of the Financial Advice Association Australia (formerly FPA)
Industries & Specialisations
- High-net worth individuals
- Family and small-medium business owners
- Partners in professional practice