“People always come first“
Fi has over 20 years of management experience in professional services and health.
Originally Fi was a critical care nurse and then moved into IT, ultimately becoming the first Chief Information Officer within an Australian professional services firm. Fi joined William Buck in 2014 to be accountable for the efficient and effective strategic design and delivery of all operational services within the firm.
Fi’s key focuses are on customer focused service delivery ,through collaboration with internal and external expertise, digitalisation, standardisation and automation.
Fi is also a Non-Executive Director for Austin Health, Crime Stoppers Victoria and Chair for the Spinal Research Institute and in recognition of her outstanding contribution to the ICT industry and broader business, Fi was awarded the prestigious 2014 Australian ICT Women of the Year award.
Fi was appointed a Director in January 2022, William Buck Victoria’s first non-client facing Director.
- Strategic development and Management
- Digitalisation, Automation and Standardisation
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate Diploma in Health Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Critical Care
- ITIL, Prince2
- Professional Services
- Not for Profits