“It’s important to go the extra mile when it comes to improving a client’s wellbeing.”
Director, Business Advisory
Without doubt, Graham is not the person to see if you just want to talk debits and credits. He provides his clients with different perspectives on how to improve and add value to their circumstances, and thinks that the best results are achieved when you look outside the standard parameters.
Graham has had first-hand experience running his own practice and knows all that it entails, so accountability is at the core of his approach. He likes to get things right the first time, and takes responsibility for ensuring that all bases are covered.
Graham has a wide range of experience in this business (37 years and counting). He has acted as a consultant to the board for many of his clients providing valuable management consulting services in the areas of strategic planning, feasibility, marketing, finance, budgeting and financial performance.
Graham and his team work closely with the other specialist divisions of the firm to provide a comprehensive service to clients.
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Financing and structuring businesses
- Sale and purchase of businesses including financial due diligence
- Business performance improvement
- Business valuations
- Developing business plans, succession plans and exit strategies
- Bachelor of Commerce (Merit) (UNSW)
- Fellow member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Registered Tax Agent
- MBA (MGSM)
- CA Business Valuation Specialist
- Professional Services
- Wholesale and Retail