“I want my clients to know that I’m there for them in both the good times and the tough times.“
Director, Wealth Advisory
One of the longest serving employees at William Buck, Janine has been providing honest, empathetic and direct advice to her clients for more than 15 years. She gets the biggest kick out of helping clients achieve their financial goals, such as watching them pay off their home loan or build up their savings.
With a genuinely caring nature, Janine strives to provide clients the best service she can offer, but doesn’t shy away from providing candid feedback when it’s required. “I get excited for my clients when things are going well, but at the same time I can be hard if it is in my clients’ best interest.”
Janine’s primary role is advising clients on investment strategy, implementation and management, and her client base is made up of high-net-worth individuals, retirees, executors of estates, trustees of superannuation funds and protected estates. Her other areas of expertise include Centrelink and Aged Care strategies, deceased estate administration and retirement strategies.
She gets the most satisfaction out of helping clients of any age and in any situation.
Janine is authorised to provide advice on all areas covered by the AFSL.
William Buck Wealth Advisors (SA) Pty Ltd
Australian Credit Licence 230637
- Wealth creation strategies
- Retirement and superannuation strategies
- Risk Insurance
- Portfolio structuring and reviews
- Portfolio administration
- Certificate in Financial Markets (Securities Institute)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (FPA)
- Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning (Kaplan)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP) through the FPA
- Accredited Aged Care Professional™
- High net worth individuals
- Estate Administration
- Protected Estates
- Aged Care