“To be successful you need to be forward focused, driven and have a track record for adding value to your clients.”
Director, Business Advisory
Kyle works with clients spanning all industries but is often sought out for his deep knowledge of the property and construction sector. Having begun his career at a large, privately-owned property development firm, he has been providing proactive and valuable advice to a range of clients that operate in this sector and other privately owned businesses for over 15 years, and regularly presents at industry events.
Clients often recommend Kyle for his big picture thinking, carefully listening to clients needs and aspirations throughout their journey and helping them to convert that together into a meaningful plan to achieve both their business and personal wealth goals.
In addition to his industry knowledge and commercial experience, Kyle has strong expertise in business exit and succession strategies, profit improvement and chairing client advisory boards.
Kyle takes great pride in seeing his clients succeed and developing long-term relationships with them, guiding them through the headwinds of transitioning multi-generational family offices and businesses.
Supporting client aspirations beyond business and into the community is also very important to Kyle, where he acts as independent director of philanthropic foundations.
- Strategic business plannng
- Succession & exit strategies
- Non-Executive Director and Advisory Board roles
- Transaction negotiation & advice
- Complex transactions, shareholder disputed and restructures
- Profit improvement & operational performance
Qualifications & Associations
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Banking & Finance)
- Tax Agent
- RG 146
Industries & Specialisations
- Property Development & Construction
- Private Businesses
- Family Businesses
- Philanthropic foundations