“You could say I’m client obsessed! I place our clients front and centre, making sure my service is individually targeted to assist them in achieving their specific goals.”
Director, Business Advisory
Laura’s approach is truly relationship-driven and based on a genuine desire to deliver results and a seamless experience for her clients. Laura uses her deep understanding of the challenges business owners face – gained from experience with her husband’s commercial construction business – to assist businesses in all stages of their lifecycle.
Laura’s ability to empathise with her clients paired with her profound knowledge of complex tax and business legislation, enable her to solve difficult problems.
She thrives on being a trusted advisor, saying: “I love seeing my clients succeed, whether that’s through growing or selling their business or undertaking a tax-effective restructure. I want them to ‘sleep at night’ knowing their business is well taken care of”.
Laura’s desire to help people achieve their goals extends to those of her own team, whom she supports to develop both personally and professionally. Ethically driven with a caring nature. Laura also contributes her time to community causes and is motivated to make a positive change in the lives of those around her.
- Periodic Management Reporting
- Strategic Business Planning
- General Taxation
- Tax Planning and Tax Research
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of Tax Institute
- President of the Gold Coast Corporate Rotary Club
- Board Member of the Rotary District 9640
- Xero Certified
- ACATG (Australasian CA Training Group): Business Services I and Business Services II
Industries & Specialisations
- Property and Construction
- Child care
- Registered Training Organisations and VET Funding Providers
- Technology & Innovation
- E-Commerce and Global Business
- Privately Owned Businesses