“Fully understanding the client’s needs is key to delivering results”
Principal, Business Advisory
Persistence and adaptability are the two characteristics of Peter’s personality that define his professional approach and drive to help his clients achieve their goals. He won’t stop until he’s got the best result available.
Peter emphasises the importance of truly understanding client needs and goals from the very first meeting. He believes this holistic approach and effective communication are both key to delivering successful outcomes.
As Principal in the Business Advisory division, Peter assists his clients with the preparation of financial reports and tax returns for entities including individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, and superannuation funds. Peter specialises in Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
- Self-managed superannuation fund
- Advising clients in tax, superannuation, and strategic business planning
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Industries & Specialisations
- Small to medium sized businesses
- Individual and family groups