Be Informed is William Buck’s regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“The best results happen when you believe in your client’s goals and objectives and make them your own”
Director, Wealth Advisory
Ricardo’s overall goal is to see his clients thrive financially, so they have the security to focus on the aspects of life they love the most.
Ricardo has over 12 years’ experience in the financial planning industry. He’s built his expertise working across small boutique firms and large institutions, advising various clients including high level executives, wealth accumulators, business owners and retirees.
He helps his clients by providing financial advice on, investment strategies, superannuation, asset protection, retirement planning, estate planning, cash flow management and forecasting.
Ricardo specialises in creating tailored strategies that focus on wealth accumulation, analysing all aspects of each client’s financial position and seeking to add value and grow their wealth. “When I first view a client’s situation, I try to break everything down into pieces, like a puzzle, then put it all back together in the most effective way possible to achieve the best outcomes for my client”.
Ricardo applies a “one-firm” approach and connects with other William Buck specialists to ensure the right result for his clients. Ricardo believes integrity and transparency are paramount, and is committed to building strong lasting relationships built on trust.
- Personal financial advice for individuals and families
- Wealth Accumulation, Superannuation and Retirement Planning strategies, including the use of SMSFs
- Investment advice and strategies
- Strategic cash flow modelling and forecasting
- Risk management and asset protection strategies
- Estate planning
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Financial Planning)
- Certified Financial Planner CFP®
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- High net worth individuals / executives
- Individuals transitioning to retirement & Retirees
- Family businesses
- Partners in professional practice