“I love the challenge of navigating extremely technical superannuation and tax legislation for our SMSF clients.“
Coming from a large family and having four of her own children, there’s no doubt Tricia is a people person with a friendly and helpful approach.
Tricia has a keen eye for detail when it comes to superannuation and loves nothing more than interpreting complex legislation or finding solutions for her self-managed super fund (SMSF) clients.
Tricia started with William Buck in 1986 and worked with the Business Advisory team for many years before developing a specialisation in superannuation funds.
In 2001 she became the inaugural Manager of the newly formed Superannuation Division and is responsible for compliance and advice to over 250 SMSFs.
- Superannuation legislation technical advice
- SMSF accounting and compliance
- Implementing pension and re-contribution strategies
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- BGL 360 software
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member of SMSF Association of Australia
- RG 146 qualification
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds