“The most enjoyable part of my work is helping people.”
Principal, Tax Services
Danielle provides practical and technical solutions to a variety of clients and other practitioners, specialising in the mid-market.
‘The most enjoyable part of my work is helping people and solving complex problems with both a technical and practical approach.”
Danielle started her tax career in corporate tax for the financial services and property sector. Since joining William Buck 6 years ago, Danielle has focused on SMEs and has developed experience in a range of industries, including media, retail and property.
Danielle delivers advice on a range of tax issues such as capital gains tax, advice relating to structuring acquisitions and restructuring businesses, small business CGT concessions, tax consolidation, and international tax issues. Danielle also has experience managing audits and reviews with the ATO and revenue offices.
Working closely with the audit team, Danielle frequently reviews tax-effect accounting calculations. Danielle’s calm and reliable approach allows her to work well in high pressured environments, using perspective to make the best decisions.
Communicating technical knowledge to clients is another key skill, as Danielle regularly presents tax updates and training to both internal and external stakeholders, including the Tax Institute. Danielle enjoys working together with her clients and colleagues to practically achieve the best outcome possible.
- Small-to-medium enterprises taxation issues, including capital gains tax, Division 7A and trust matters.
- Small business CGT concessions
- Management of ATO audits and review
- Business and investment structuring/restructuring
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Tax consolidation
- Bachelor of Business/Arts (Accountancy and Business Law)
- Graduate Diploma of Tax Law
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Member of The Tax Institute
- Family owned businesses
- Professional services