“I don’t see clients as clients, I see them as people”
Director, Audit & Assurance
Pragmatic, resilient and determined, Nicholas finds assisting his clients with transformation extremely satisfying.
Nicholas is passionate about finding tailored financial reporting solutions for clients with onerous disclosure requirements, so that their results reflect their business reality and are not ‘boiler-plate.’
He believes that a team approach to work is important, as is a relationship based on honesty and integrity. If you really value the person, they will trust you and take you wherever they go.
He specialises in accounting for complex business transactions, including acquisitions, divestments and restructures, particularly in situations where a business is primed to realise its growth potential. Nicholas is also very interested in the interaction between corporate governance standards, financial reporting and their inter-relationship with Corporations laws and regulations.
With his clients, Nicholas believes in setting strong but achievable outcomes to work towards. ‘Helping people get where they want to go gives me the great satisfaction’, he adds.
- Audit and Assurance
- Venture capital and start-ups
- Complex transactions and restructure
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow Member of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Start-up Technology, Biotechnology and Mining Exploration
- Mining Services and Construction
- Financial Services
- Manufacturing and Distribution