Be Informed is William Buck’s regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“Building strong relationships and watching clients succeed is the most rewarding part of our role.”
Principal, Business Advisory
T’Shona joined William Buck Melbourne in 2012 after working in the Adelaide office for 5 years. She prides herself on having the client’s best interest in mind and builds mutual trust through open, honest, and transparent communication.
With over 20 years of experience in business advisory, T’Shona has managed the taxation and accounting requirements of a diverse range of clients.
A natural problem solver, T’Shona enjoys a challenge and relishes the opportunity to learn from her colleagues and clients.
She believes that providing excellent advice and service assists in building strong relationships with clients and adding value to their businesses. Seeing clients achieve fantastic outcomes for their business and family is a measure of success for T’Shona.
- Business Advisory
- GST & indirect taxes
- Strategic and Taxation Planning
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Property Development and Construction
- High Net Wealth Individuals
- Horse thoroughbred breeding
- Horse racing and ancillary related industries
- Motor Vehicle Smash Repairs