Be Informed is William Buck’s regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“I’m passionate about partnering with individuals and families to set them on the right path for a prosperous future.”
Principal, Wealth Advisory
Amy has a very professional but personal approach to work, and prides herself on developing a good understanding of her client’s needs.
Amy has over 9 years’ experience working with clients to help them achieve their goals and solve financial problems. Amy strives to provide her clients the best service she can offer by giving honest, empathetic and direct guidance.
She genuinely cares about setting her clients on the right path for a secure future. “For me it’s about giving my clients peace of mind that they are making good financial decisions and that they have someone looking after their financial wellbeing”.
Amy’s client base is made up of retirees, business owners and high-net-worth individuals. Her primary role is providing holistic, tailored advice to help clients create and protect wealth. Her expertise includes retirement planning, SMSF strategies, investment advice and portfolio management, estate planning and asset protection.
- Retirement planning and superannuation
- Wealth accumulation
- Investment advice and management
- Risk management and asset protection
- Estate planning
- Family businesses
- High-net worth individuals
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics)
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Finance (Financial Planning)
- Certified Financial Planner
- Member of the Financial Planning Association