“A strong relationship built on trust and discretion is of the utmost importance with client satisfaction my top priority”
Director, Business Advisory
A thorough and trusted business advisor, Cain Meschiati has spent the past decade supporting investors to effectively set up and manage property syndicates.
Cain commenced with William Buck as an undergraduate accountant in July 2008, rapidly progressing at the firm to his current role as a Business Advisory Director.
His friendly and outgoing demeanour combined with excellent technical ability has allowed him to build rapport and trusted relationships with clients.
Cain has extensive experience in the full syndication process, from information memorandum and trust deed reviews to capital raising, the application process, unit registry and related matters.
An adaptable professional and a logical thinker, Cain confidently solves problems and works closely with investors to create desirable outcomes, maintaining close communication at all stages of the project.
Cain holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from the University of Adelaide and is a Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Advisor and manager of property syndication projects, trustee services and capital raising
- Equity funds - performance, pricing and distributions
- Investor relations
- Financial advice for investors including depreciation, CGT and GST
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Small to Medium Enterprises