“Immersing myself in my client’s business and becoming part of their team is essential to unlocking the value I can add.”
Principal, Business Advisory
James has over 11 years’ experience in assisting small to medium enterprises and large corporates in managing their cash flow, reporting and analysis.
James’ experience has seen him work across a range of industries including property & construction, technology, retail and health with sizes ranging from small SMEs to large privately held groups.
James achieves results by taking a collegiate approach and works closely with his clients to understand their goals and objectives which drive the strategic direction of their businesses.
By leveraging his strong working relationships across William Buck, James uses the expertise of subject matter experts to ensure the best outcomes are met for his clients.
James is passionate about working with new business owners and early stage businesses. He believes “it’s by understanding where the business came from that you can really add value and help take the business owners where they want to go”.
- Strategic business advice
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Business sale and acquisition
- Management accounting and business analysis
- Implementation of cloud accounting systems
- Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Property and construction
- Software and technology
- Metals and minerals