Be Informed is William Buck’s regular newsletter, filled with up to date news and relevant advice for individuals and businesses.
“Exceeding client expectations is my top priority.”
Director , Business Advisory
Among her clients and business partners Julie has a reputation for quality work and reliability, developed through her strong organisational skills and emphasis on meeting client needs.
As a long-distance runner, Julie is goal-oriented and driven by results; attributes that carry over to her professional career. “My aim is to always exceed client expectations and deliver on promises” says Julie. “It’s important to me to be known as a person who does what they say they’re going to do”.
As a Director in the Business Advisory division, Julie has specialised knowledge in relation to the Medical and Dental industries, as well as Family Succession and Asset Structuring and is a Divorce and Separation specialist. Julie assists clients in all areas of general and specialist practices, assisting them with their accounting, tax and business advisory requirements.
Having gained a wealth of knowledge and experience working for accounting firms in Brisbane, Sydney and New Zealand, Julie provides meaningful advice on general tax and strategic business planning including: establishment, structuring, asset protection, family wealth and growth strategies.
- Structuring of transactions
- Advising clients on tax, superannuation and strategic business planning
- Provision of timely advice in relation to marital or relationship breakdown
Qualifications & Associations
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accy/Fin) CA
- Postgraduate Diploma in Revenue Law and Corporation Law
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Family Business Association: Accredited Advisor
- Certificate of Public Practice
Industries & Specialisations
- Health Industry - Medical and Dental Practitioners
- Divorce and Separation Specialists
- Family Succession and Asset Structuring