“You dream, you believe, you create, you succeed.“
Director, Wealth Advisory
Marc believes that listening carefully to his clients enables him to develop a clear understanding of their goals and objectives to provide relevant commercial advice. He explains: “my clients know that I am willing to go above and beyond expectations.”
Starting his career with William Buck as an undergraduate in 2007, Marc continues to enjoy the diverse range of work he undertakes. He understands that each client circumstance is different and thrives in the opportunity to provide relevant solutions to be part of the success story.
Marc is a big advocate of team work and collaborating with those around him to make the most of each person’s unique skills. He doesn’t only apply this to his professional life; Marc has been a passionate soccer player for 22 years now and relishes the opportunity to get out in the fresh air, away from technology and unleash his competitive spirit.
Marc’s work ethic and dedication to servicing his clients was formally recognised in 2014 when he was awarded the William Buck Employee of the Year for his outstanding contributions.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Wealth Creation Advice
- Strategic & Investment Advice
- Retirement Strategies & Planning
- Risk Management
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Bachelor of Business (Economics & Finance)
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- Certified Financial Planner CFP®
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Not-for-Profit Organisations