“Even as a young graduate, I knew this was what I wanted to do. I’m living out my dream.“
Director, Audit & Assurance
From the very outset, Jeffrey takes the time to learn and understand what his clients want. He believes that understanding what motivates them is vital as this allows him the knowledge to assist them in building a platform for their success.
Jeffrey gives 100% commitment to his staff and clients every day by delivering an attitude of excellence in everything he does. He believes that if you’re going to take on a task, you may as well do it to the best of your ability.
Jeffrey is experienced in the preparation of external financial reports and auditing of listed Australian and multinational public companies, large private corporations and groups, not for profit organisations, professional trust accounts, incorporated associations and the preparation of Investigating Accountant’s Reports for the issue of prospectus and ASX listings.
His extensive experience straddles service, technology, manufacturing, mining and exploration, importing, retail and agricultural industries, increasingly at a multinational level. He specialises in due diligence assurance services for business acquisitions and sales.
Jeffrey has also written a number of articles in technical journals on Audit and Assurance services and is a speaker on a range of related technical professional disciplines.
Jeffrey’s ability to inspire is a personal value that his clients and staff admire him for.
- Audit and Assurance
- Corporate Governance
- Due Diligence
- Expert reports
- Financial reporting
- Risk management
- Registered Company Auditor
- Fellow Member, Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
- Accredited Auditing Specialist – CPA Australia
- e C Member, External Reporting Centre of Excellence CPA Australia
- Member of the Segment Advisory Panel for thPA 101 Assurance Services & Auditing subject of the CPA program Member Representative, IPO Network
- Listed/unlisted public companies