“Ask questions, listen, and think. Taking the time to get to know people first is one of the most valuable and effective tools in helping clients reach their goals.”
Director, Business Advisory and Managed Funds Administration
A people person with a genuine love for numbers, Scott has built a reputation for high level strategic advice across auditing, tax and businesses services.
Scott draws on his expertise in strategic planning and risk management, as well as his commercial acumen to improve the personal wealth structures and succession outcomes for clients. This includes providing professional advice regarding family business, entrepreneurs, risk management and estate planning. Scott is also highly regarded in the administration of managed investment schemes.
As the former Managing Director of boutique Adelaide-based advisory firm MacKenzie Advisory, Scott joined William Buck following the merger of the two firms in 2020. He is now a valued member of William Buck’s Business Advisory team as well as the firm’s Managed Funds Administration service.
A registered tax agent with an honours degree in accountancy, Scott has been a member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand since 1985.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Strategic business planning/performance improvement
- Risk management
- Superannuation compliance
- Estate and succession planning
- Administration of managed investment schemes
- Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Administration (Hons)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & NZ
- Registered Tax Agent
- Family businesses
- High net worth individuals
- Managed investment schemes