“With awareness, empathy and smart thinking we can help our clients achieve their desired end result.“
Director, Corporate Finance
The ability to quickly and accurately understand a client’s position gives Robin a distinct advantage in the professional environment. His direct, honest approach coupled with the ability to be innovative and creative sets him apart in the Corporate Finance arena. Robin enjoys the challenge of complex issues. He relishes learning, accumulating knowledge and is always looking for workable solutions.
Robin’s thirst for knowledge along with his versatile character, have guided him to become a Justice of the Peace and a successful Group 1 drag racing competitor. “I found the most important ingredient to being successful at drag racing was the quality of my team and how we worked together for a common purpose. The same goes for any Corporate Finance team looking after a client, they need to work seamlessly together with the higher objective being the client’s business success” says Robin.
Being a Chartered Accountant and one of the founding members of the firm, Robin has considerable knowledge, skills and experience to consult to clients from publicly listed companies to SME’s.
A highly respected member of our consulting team, Robin’s assignments include project managing, capital raising and advice for mining groups and providing business structuring solutions to private and publicly listed businesses.
Robin works closely with many of the firm’s high net worth clients to provide succession planning and corporate structuring advice.
With a willingness to challenge existing ideas by brainstorming and outlining all the options, Robin will work out what is required to achieve the desired result for all parties.
- Capital raising advice for private and publicly listed companies
- Joint venture and business restructuring negotiations
- Property syndication and valuation advice
- Corporate growth and development strategies
- Succession planning and business transition advice
- Securities Exchange listing advice and consulting
- Australian Financial Services Licence Representative
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Justice of the Peace
- Licenced Real Estate Agent
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Mining and Energy
- Property and Construction