“Treat people the way you want to be treated.“
Clyde works to a “no surprises” mantra. He prides himself on being friendly and understanding and facilitating open communication between clients and his team. To achieve the best results for each client, Clyde encourages people to walk in their clients’ shoes to see possible solutions through their eyes.
Clyde’s methodical approach to projects ensures clients are kept well informed at every step of the process until a project has been managed through to completion.
His sought-after expertise is highlighted through his appointment to various boards. He is chairman of Wellpack Ltd and a director of several private companies.
Boasting significant experience and knowledge in management advice, Clyde works closely with clients providing advice on business strategy, administration, accounting and strategic issues. His expertise has facilitated growth and stability of his clients’ businesses through the development of long-term strategic plans and realistic goals.
Clyde believes that empathy is at the core of any good relationship. This philosophy is advocated through personable management advice, whereby Clyde shows tremendous respect towards his clients’ businesses and their practices.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Strategic business planning, including restructuring
- Refinancing/bank negotiations
- Business performance improvement
- Estate and succession planning
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Current board member of William Buck Australia NZ Board
- Appointed by the Hon.Trevor Mallard in 2004 as Chair for the Pasifika Education
- Trustee for Sir John Walker Find Your Field of Dreams Foundation
- Trustee for ARA Trust
- Not for profit
- Property Investments
- Privately owned business