“I’m not afraid to ask the difficult questions needed to get to the heart of an issue”
Director, Wealth Advisory
Fausto prides himself on being highly intuitive and demonstrates great insight into his clients’ goals and desires. One of his key beliefs is that “if you want to have an impact, you’ve got to take yourself out of your comfort zone and learn to have difficult conversations with clients”.
To that end, he isn’t afraid to challenge his clients to ensure that fundamental issues are discovered and a genuine solution is provided. He then brings a large measure of enthusiasm, honesty and positive thinking to solving their problems.
Fausto specialises in providing financial advice, retirement planning and investment advice designed to emphasise wealth creation and promote peace of mind.
He also provides expert advice to family businesses in areas such as ownership structuring, asset protection, succession planning, retirement and estate planning. Facilitating in building wealth outside the business is one of Fausto’s key strengths.
Fausto’s advice is tailored to his clients’ individual needs and circumstances, and he demonstrates great flair in assisting clients with creating, enhancing, protecting and disposing of their wealth.
- Personal financial advice for individuals and families aimed at wealth creation
- Retirement strategies including self-managed superannuation strategies and advice
- Investment advice and strategies
- Estate planning
- Risk management and asset protection strategies
- Charitable giving
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Fellow member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- CA Financial Planning Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Family businesses
- High net worth individuals